September in SoCal usually means sunny skies and scorching temps, but the forecast at Snow Summit on Saturday, Sept. 28, calls for 100% chance of snow, groomed to perfection for the 16th annual Hot Dawgz & Hand Rails (HDHR).
Click here to get your tickets
One of the most influential and innovative events in the snowboarding industry, HDHR features some of the best riders in the world competing on a one-of-a-kind rail jam course designed and built by Big Bear Mountain Resort’s renowned park staff.
Toss in must-see music performances and a bunch of snow-starved fanatics ready to party like there’s no tomorrow, and it’s no wonder why HDHR is called “the largest winter kickoff party known to man”. And this year, they’re teaming up with Punk In Drublic Fest. Created from the mind and liver of NOFX’s frontman Fat Mike, the Punk In Drublic Craft Beer & Music Festival highlights the best in punk rock music and regional craft beer.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 27, 2019
- 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM Athlete registration (base area)
- 7 PM Snowboarder Magazine Presents Everybody, Everybody
SATURDAY, SEPT. 28, 2019
- 8:30 AM – 11 AM Athlete registration (Slopeside Speakeasy)
- 9 AM Ticket windows, gates, vendor village, bike park, and Basecamp activities open
- 12 PM Athlete meeting (Slopeside Speakeasy)
- 12 PM – 1 PM The Bronx live performance
- 1 PM – 2 PM Rail jam practice
- 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM The Vandals live performance
- 3:15 PM – 4:30 PM Rail jam final
- 4:45 PM – 5:15 PM Awards ceremony
- 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM NOFX live performance