An oldie, but worth a watch if you’ve never seen it before!
A standard flight until… I still don’t know if it got in after the pre-flight check or if I missed it.
The cat is doing well, she is still our mascot. Just one less life…
Ok, some details:
- The cat was INSIDE the wing, not on it. She was actually pretty safe in there, the danger was if she wanted to get down to reach us
- I was the pilot, the woman was on her first flight as a passenger. She smiled and giggled a lot, well because that’s what flying does to people sometimes!
- I told her not to reach for the cat. I told her not to move at all actually. I trusted the cat to not move if we didn’t try to reach for her
- You can see me smile shortly before landing. I was pretty assured by then that the cat wouldn’t move and there was a relief of tension, and the radio exchange with the control tower was kinda hilarious, I couldn’t contain a smile
- cat is a female
- the flight is normally 20-minutes long