A powder-addicted couple out of Kelowna, BC, are following their dreams and setting up a cat-skiing operation in the famous Monashee Mountains of BC, Canada. And they need your help.
A rare and exciting investment opportunity has come up for you to partner with Cassandra and Kerry Penney as they look to get their family-run business off the ground.
Our current process involves raising capital to build our lodge, develop the ski terrain and purchase equipment for operation. That being said, we are looking for a partner to build this dream with us. The ideal candidate would be an experienced entrepreneur who is passionate about cat skiing, family and running successful businesses.
Powder Renegade Lodge will be one of the best cat skiing operations in the world! Our offering of an authentic, family owned and operated remote, luxury cat skiing lodge will be a hard experience to beat. With most operators already sold out for the upcoming season, it is a great time for a new cat skiing operation to start up!
The operation, named Powder Renegade Lodge, will join only six other remote lodge-based operations in BC and the world.
They already have tenure approved, with some outstanding features:
- 15,760 acres of terrain in the Monashee Mountains.
- Second highest remote lodge site in the industry, at 6400′ elevation (with approved water license).
- Powder descents to the snowcat in the morning, no commute to the ski terrain. Home runs to lodge at the end of the day.
- 25 min helicopter ride to the lodge site from Kelowna International Airport (the closest cat skiing tenure to an international airport) for the shortest commute and travel time for guests.
- Family-owned and operated