Grand Targhee ski area in Alta, Wyoming will be opening tomorrow after receiving 97” of snow already this season. Yeah, nearly 100” of snow this season and it’s not even November. Impressive…
Targhee plans on opening all 5 lifts and being 100% open tomorrow. Targhee is one of the few ski resorts out there that still has soul. If you’re in the Driggs/Jackson area, come out and show your support this weekend. They’ve gotten 4” of new snow in the past 24 hours and the forecast for tomorrow if for nothing but sunshine.
SnowBrains will have a couple of reporters at Targhee tomorrow to bring you a full report of exactly what’s going down at the ‘ghee.
- All Lifts will be Open including Dreamcatcher, Blackfoot, Sacajawea, Shoshone, and Papoose 9:00am-4:00pm
- General Store, Snorkels, Branding Iron Grill, Trap Bar & Grill, Activity Center, Ski School & Daycare and Rentals will be open.
- With a qualifying donation the $10 OFF Teton Valley Food Bank special tickets will be:
- Adult tickets (13 & up) will be $49 for a full day
- Senior tickets (65+) will be $35 for a full day
- Junior tickets (6 – 12yrs) will be $20 for a full day
- Child tickets (5 & under) with paying adult will be FREE
- Half Day tickets will be at regular pricing