Skiers and riders have even more choices for winter 22/23 as the Ikon Pass community expands around the globe with the addition of Grandvalira Resorts Andorra and Sun Peaks Resort in British Columbia. Ikon Pass is on sale now and offers more than 50 worldwide destinations, including five in Europe and nine in Canada.
- Related: Ikon Pass: Stoked For YEWWW
With five additional new partners previously announced, Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley in France, Sun Valley in Idaho and Snowbasin in Utah, Lotte Arai Resort in Japan, and Panorama in British Columbia, members of the Ikon Pass community now have access to more than 50 iconic global mountain destinations in 11 countries across the Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
“We are thrilled to give members of the Ikon Pass community more options to ski and ride in Europe and Canada this winter with the addition of Grandvalira Resorts Andorra and Sun Peaks Resort. We love offering pass holders even more endless adventures in the mountains by expanding this global mountain community with new like-minded partners.”
– Erik Forsell, Chief Marketing Officer, Alterra Mountain Company
Grandvalira Resort Andorra, Andorra: Grandvalira Resorts Andorra is the largest, most modern skiable area in the Pyrenees and one of the largest in Europe offering incredible terrain, multiple mountain activities, and several villages with charming dining and shopping. This unique destination is made up of three Andorran ski resorts – Grandvalira, Ordino Arcalís, and Pal Arinsal – with 215 runs, and 123 lifts covering 7,599 acres, across the Andorran mountains.
“Grandvalira Resorts Andorra is the ideal destination for those who seek a new adventure at one of Europe’s largest ski resorts. Ikon Pass holders will love our spectacular views of the Pyrenees, expansive terrain, mountain activities, shopping, and our famed culinary traditions and unique culture of the country of Andorra.”
– Juan Ramón Moreno, Managing Director of Grandvalira Resorts Andorra
Access: Ikon Pass holders will have access to seven days combined at Grandvalira Resorts Andorra’s three resorts with no blackout dates, and Ikon Base Pass holders will have access to five days, with select blackout dates. Grandvalira Resorts Andorra is also available on the Ikon Session Pass.
Sun Peaks Resort, British Columbia, Canada: Sun Peaks welcomes guests in search of a stress-free mountain experience and offers 4,270 acres of skiable terrain spread across three peaks, each with its own personality and easy access from its European-inspired alpine village. Sun Peaks receives 20 feet of snow annually, and the mountains become covered with light, dry powder that is famous to the interior of British Columbia.
“As the second largest ski area in Canada, Sun Peaks Resort could not be more excited to join the Ikon Pass community. Our global destination is well positioned to provide strong value and hospitality for Ikon Pass holders at our easy-going, laid-back resort in the interior of British Columbia.”
– Aidan Kelly, Chief Marketing Officer, Sun Peaks Resort
Access: Ikon Pass holders will have access to seven days at Sun Peaks Resort with no blackout dates, and Ikon Base Pass holders will have access to five days, with select blackout dates. Sun Peaks is also available on the Ikon Session Pass.
For all Ikon Pass products and pricing, please visit https://www.ikonpass.com/en/shop-passes.
Ikon Pass by the Numbers
- Destinations: 54
- Continents: 5
- Countries: 11
- States: 15
- Canadian Provinces: 4
- Total Acres: 177,010*
- Trails: 7,078
- Lifts: 1,519
- *Does not include CMH stats
Ikon Pass Destinations by Location
- California: Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort
- Colorado: Aspen Snowmass, Steamboat, Winter Park, Copper Mountain Resort, Arapahoe Basin, Eldora Mountain Resort
- Idaho: Schweitzer, Sun Valley
- Maine: Sugarloaf, Sunday RiverMichigan: Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain
- Montana: Big Sky Resort
- New Hampshire: Loon Mountain
- New Mexico: Taos Ski Valley
- New York: Windham Mountain
- Oregon: Mt. Bachelor
- Utah: Deer Valley Resort, Solitude Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, Brighton Resort, Snowbasin
- Vermont: Stratton, Sugarbush Resort, Killington – Pico
- Washington: Crystal Mountain, The Summit at Snoqualmie
- West Virginia: Snowshoe
- Wyoming: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Alberta, Canada: SkiBig3
- British Columbia, Canada: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, RED Mountain, Cypress Mountain, Panorama Mountain Resort, Sun Peaks Resort
- Andorra: Grandvalira Resorts Andorra
- Ontario, Canada: Blue Mountain
- Quebec, Canada: Tremblant
- Austria: Kitzbühel
- France: Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley
- Italy: Dolomiti Superski
- Switzerland: Zermatt
- Australia: Thredbo, Mt Buller
- New Zealand: Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Mt Hutt
- Japan: Niseko United, Lotte Arai Resort
- Chile: Valle Nevado
For more information, please visit www.ikonpass.com.