Brought to you by SCARPA
SnowBrains’ Backcountry Week is upon us. Well, nearly—it starts on Feb. 8 and lasts through the 15th. And it’s going to be awesome.
You guessed it: Backcountry Week means a full week of non-stop backcountry skiing and splitboarding-oriented articles about how to do anything and everything backcountry.
This includes but won’t be limited to:
- How to Safely Begin Backcountry Skiing
- Avalanche safety
- Tips on terrain selection
- Backcountry gear guides and tutorials
- Skin track hacks to make your backcountry experience/life better
- Podcasts dealing with backcountry skiing and avalanche education
- Backcountry gear hacks
- Articles about tour preparation and how to pack your backpack like a backcountry pro
- High-intensity backcountry trip reports
- And much, much more…
Stay tuned because it’s going OFF on February 8-15.
We’ll see you there…