Snowbasin Resort, UT, is excited to announce a bonus weekend to show its appreciation to season pass holders and guests. The resort will be reopening three lifts and 58 trails and welcoming guests back to enjoy over a foot of fresh snow from Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 17.
“Well, as we’ve stated many times before, if we can give our guests more days to ski and ride, we absolutely will. Lucky for all of us, Mother Nature came through, allowing us to safely reopen for a bonus weekend. I want to thank my staff. Reopening for the weekend is not easy. It takes a dedicated group to make that happen when they were already planning to be off, and I’m very grateful to have an amazing team that truly cares about our guests and the resort. Please enjoy the weekend and remember to renew your pass before prices go up next week.”
– Davy Ratchford, General Manager of Snowbasin Resort
Resort services will be adapted to accommodate this post-operation format. Service updates include:
- Tickets: Snowbasin is offering a special deal for those who purchase lift tickets online before end of day Thursday. Prices include: $99 for adults, $69 for seniors and $49 for youth. These prices are online only. Window tickets will be available over the weekend at the Grizzly Center ticketing windows.
- Rentals & Retail: The Grizzly Center retail and rental shops will be open for normal operations between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Snow Sports: Lessons will remain closed for the season. However, Snowbasin’s Learning Center will be open to allow additional bathroom access for guests.
- Parking: Guest parking is available in three locations: Earl’s Lot, Maples Lot and the Canyon Rim Lot. Wildcat Lot will remain closed due to on-mountain conditions. The resort will continue to operate complimentary guest shuttles to conveniently transport visitors to the base area.
- Food & Beverage: Earl’s Lodge will be open for bathroom access only on Friday and Saturday and remain closed to the public for Easter Brunch guests only on Sunday. Burgers, bratwursts and chili dogs will be served on Earl’s patio from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday only. Needles Lodge will offer Grab n’ Go box lunches and canned beer from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. all weekend. The bathrooms at Needles will remain open to the public throughout the weekend.
Snowbasin will be offering more than just spring laps this weekend. With Easter on the horizon, the resort will be hosting its annual Easter Brunch Buffet in the ambiance of Earl’s Lodge. Reservations are required, and space is still available. Visit Snowbasin.com to browse the menu and make a reservation today.
- Related: Ikon Pass Adds New Destinations for the 22/23 Winter Season – Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley, Sun Valley and Snowbasin; 22/23 Ikon Passes on Sale March 10
Those who are unable to make it to Snowbasin this weekend can still enjoy some spring skiing once the resort resumes uphill travel after all on-mountain equipment has been cleared and operations shut down. Guests can check uphill status on Snowbasin’s conditions page at snowbasin.com/the-mountain/conditions.
With the close of one season comes planning for the next. Snowbasin has released season pass options for the 2022-2023 ski season, including availability for its award-winning Learn and Earn program. Guests are encouraged to buy now for the guaranteed lowest prices of the year. These prices will increase beginning April 22, 2022. To learn more about Snowbasin’s new suite of passes and partnerships, visit snowbasin.com or call 801-620-1000.