SnowBrains is hiring for a Dream Job this winter!
We are looking for an incredible person who would like to join our team and create conditions reports for Sierra-at-Tahoe ski resort this winter – 2019/20.
This reporter needs to fit our motto that flows through everything we do: “Postive, Original, Intelligent”.
The job is simple: provide SnowBrains with stellar conditions reports from Sierra-at-Tahoe ski resort in Lake Tahoe, California this winter.
If this reporter is interested in writing more than just conditions reports, that is certainly open for discussion.
SnowBrains/Sierra-at-Tahoe Conditions Report Requirements:
- 5+ high-quality photos per report including strong action shots
- 300+ word write up about conditions
- Latest snow numbers (snowpack, 24-hour snowfall, season snowfall)
- NOAA Forecast
What SnowBrains Provides to Reporter:
- 1 Full Season Pass to Sierra-at-Tahoe 2019/20
What Reporter Provides to SnowBrains:
- 10+ High-Quality Conditions Reports from Sierra-at-Tahoe in 2019/20
- Reports will begin in December and continue into April
What SnowBrains Is Looking For In Our Sierra-at-Tahoe Reporter:
- Lives near Sierra-at-Tahoe
- Able to ski/ride 3+ days per week at Sierra-at-Tahoe
- Writing experience
- Photography experience
- Strong skier/snowboarder
- 400″ of average annual snowfall
“Sierra-at-Tahoe is the closest major resort to Sacramento and the Bay Area and is the home mountain of Olympic Gold Medalists Jamie Anderson, Maddie Bowman, and Hannah Teter. It is one of Lake Tahoe’s biggest ski resorts at over 2,000 skiable acres and remains a perennial favorite for locals, travelers, and Olympians alike.” – Sierra-at-Tahoe
Example of a SnowBrains Conditions Report:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: SAT REPORTER
- Please include in the email:
- Where you will be located this winter
- How many days per week you plan to ski/ride Sierra-at-Tahoe this winter
- What your daily schedule looks like this winter