Vermont resorts are enjoying a bumper powder season and thanks to this, and some world-class snowmaking, many are pushing back their closing dates, in some cases through June!
If you fancy making some spring, or summer, powder turns, these are the Vermont resorts still open and their closing dates:
- Killington Resort: TBD (Likely sometime in June)
- Jay Peak Resort: TBD
- Sugarbush Resort: Closing mid-week operations after April 22, 2018. Re-opening on weekends with closing day on May 6, 2018.
- Mount Snow Resort: April 22, 2018
- Okemo Mountain Resort: April 22, 2018
- Stowe Mountain Resort: April 15, 2018
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort: April 15, 2018
- Stratton Mountain Resort: Closed mid-week, re-opening April 13, 2018. Closing day is April 15, 2018.
- Burke Mountain: Closed mid-week, re-opening for April 14, 2018. Closing day is April 15, 2018.
- Bolton Valley: Closed mid-week, re-opening April 13, 2018. Closing day is April 14, 2018.