Record snowfall has seen many Tahoe resorts extending their 2018-19 ski seasons. Many are staying open through Easter Weekend, a few through the Memorial Day holiday, and even one through the July 4th weekend and beyond.
And with spring skiing comes more aprés and more partying… good times!
So dig out the sun screen, put on your best shades, and head to these resorts for spring and summer skiing. There is still plenty of time to hit the mountain this season…
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort – open through April 14, plus Easter Weekend April 19-21
- Boreal Mountain Resort – Extended until April 21
- Homewood Mountain Resort – Extended until April 21
- Northstar California Resort – open through Easter Weekend April 21
- Sierra at Tahoe – open through Easter Weekend April 21
- Sugar Bowl – Extended until April 21
- Alpine Meadows opens into the month of May, moving to a Friday – Sunday schedule after Easter April 21
- Heavenly Mountain Resort – open through Memorial Day, May 27
- Squaw Valley Resort – Open through July 7, moving to a Friday – Sunday schedule after Memorial Day May 27th