SnowBrains is looking for an E-Commerce Intern.
We need somebody who is motivated and detail-oriented to assist us in expanding our merchandise offerings on our website.
This unpaid internship will provide you with hands-on experience in the e-commerce industry and an opportunity to work with our unique SnowBrains designs.
Job Title: E-Commerce Intern
Duration: Flexible, 5-10 hours per week
Job Description: SnowBrains.com is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented E-Commerce Intern to assist us in expanding our merchandise offerings on our website. This unpaid internship will provide you with hands-on experience in the e-commerce industry and an opportunity to work with our unique SnowBrains designs.
- Collaborate with the design team to utilize existing designs and create merchandise such as T-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc.
- Work with an e-commerce printing platform (e.g., Spreadshirt) to customize and upload SnowBrains designs onto various products
- Assist in integrating the e-commerce printing platform with SnowBrains.com, ensuring a seamless shopping experience for customers
- Help manage inventory and track sales of merchandise
- Support marketing efforts by creating visually appealing product images and descriptions for the website
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities for expanding our merchandise line
- Provide general administrative support related to e-commerce operations
- Proficient in using an e-commerce printing platform (experience with Spreadshirt or similar platforms is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain brand consistency across merchandise
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software to work with existing designs (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms (e.g., Shopify, WooCommerce) is preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Passion for outdoor sports, adventure, and the SnowBrains brand is a plus
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and the primary focus is on gaining practical experience and building skills in e-commerce and merchandising. We can offer college credits, references, and lift tickets in exchange. ALL of our paid writers and editorial staff were once SnowBrains interns. Last season, a previous intern of ours was hired for a Marketing Manager position at a major US ski area thanks to connections made through SnowBrains. And another recently joined the marketing team at a major Tahoe resort.
SnowBrains’ motto is: “Intelligent, Original, Positive,” and that’s what we’re looking for in all our interns.
We’re searching for a single, highly motivated person who can put in 5-10 hours per week with us.
This intern can be located just about anywhere in the USA or worldwide. They will report directly to the SnowBrains editorial staff.
Working with us in the ski and snowboard industry is a guaranteed good time. This website’s whole idea is that we get to go skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, or surfing every day.
If you’re looking to get involved in the ski/snowboard industry and/or the audio engineer business, this is your ticket.
Every single one of our paid staff began as a SnowBrains intern. To learn more about the guys you’ll be working with click here: About SnowBrains.com
SnowBrains sees over 6 million unique users per year.
If you or anyone you know might be interested, please drop us a line and we’ll tell you more about this position: