The SnowBrains Podcast is brought to you by Alta Ski Area
Today we are very proud to announce the launch of “The SnowBrains Podcast“.
The SnowBrains Podcast interviews the most intelligent people in the snowsports industry and passes their fascinating knowledge onto you, our listeners.
With our listeners, we explore skiing, snowboarding, snowsports, avalanches, technology, climate, COVID, snow science, medicine, nutrition, fitness, technique, and cutting edge adventure.
The SnowBrains Podcast is hosted by professional freeskier, professional mountain guide, UC Berkeley Molecular Cell Biology graduate, and Founder and CEO of SnowBrains, Miles Clark.
The SnowBrains Podcast will be publishing new episodes with riveting guests every week this winter.
Please share with your friends and family and please subscribe.
Download & Subscribe to
“The SnowBrains Podcast”:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Podcast Addict
- Pocket Casts
“Why Is Colorado’s Backcountry The Deadliest in the USA?”
“Avalanches kill more people in Colorado than any other natural hazard.” – Dr. Ethan Greene
- Why do more people die in avalanches in Colorado than in any other state?
- Why is the Colorado snowpack so dangerous?
- What advice would you give a first-time backcountry skier/rider for 2020/21?
- When is the most dangerous time to backcountry ski & ride in Colorado?
- When is the safest time to ski & ride the Colorado backcountry?
- What happened in the Colorado backcountry after ski resorts closed on March 15th, 2020 due to Coronavirus?
- What do you think will happen in the Colorado backcountry this Coronavirus 2020/21 season?
- Why is Spring corn skiing better in maritime snowpacks (California, Oregon, Washington) than in continental snowpacks (Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana)?
- Why is it important to report avalanche accidents and observation to your local avalanche center as soon as possible?