We spent the entire month of April 2021 skiing in Alaska, traveling around, chasing snow and good times.
This was our 13th ski trip to Alaska (damn we’re getting old…).
Within 12-hours of landing in Anchorage, we were flying in a helicopter with Triple Point Expeditions skiing some of the highest quality powder we’ve ever laid into in Alaska.
After ripping off the cobwebs on that great powder day, we walked around Turnagain Pass looking for more powder.
From there we met up with our good buddy Owen Leeper and spent a week in a hotel room bogged down by rough weather in Valdez.
When the sun finally came out, we got in a few unforgettable runs with Pulseline Adventure Heli before things got hot towards the end of the month.
Getting to fly and ski and hang out in Valdez with Elyse Saugstad, Colby Stevenson, Owen Leeper, Bryan Fino, and Jeff Cricco was an honor.
Once the heat set in, we did some backcountry off Thompson Pass, Whittier, and Turnagain Sound and had a riot throwing flips all over Alyeska on closing weekend with Mark Morris.
The apres ski at Alyeska in the springtime is strong…
We can’t wait to head back to Alaska in April 2022 for season number 14!
SnowBrains 2020/21 Highlight Videos:
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains’ 2020/21 Teton Range, WY Highlights: 172″ of Snow in February 2021…
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains’ 2020/21 Squaw Valley/Palisades Tahoe, CA Highlights: The Fingers, Smooth Air, Granite Chief Peak
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Alaska Highlights: Helicopters, Spines, Powder, & Backflips
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Utah Highlight Video: The Mt. Superior Project
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Mammoth/Yosemite Highlight Video: D-Spin 720º & Chutes for Days…
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Nevada Highlight Video: Terminal Cancer Heaven & Hell…