With 2″ overnight, 14″ of fresh snow in the last 48 hours, and over three feet in the last week, the most recent storm to hit the Tetons has taken Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Wyoming past the 400″ mark for the season.
“Abundant snowfall transforms the Tetons into a powder paradise, igniting the souls of passionate skiers and riders. The past few days have delivered fresh flakes to locals and guests alike; since Sunday, Feb. 19, we’ve received THREE FEET of new snow!”
Averaging 458″ over the last five years, the 22/23 season looks like another bumper season. Only once in the previous five years (2021/22) has the resort failed to reach 400″.
With another storm due as the week progresses, dumping double digits, could we be on for a memorable 500″ season like 18/19?
SnowBrains reports from 2022/23:
- Jackson Hole, WY Report: Kings & Queens, Colby Stevenson’s Run, Double Pillow Drops, Long Runs, & Another Storm
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, WY, Report: Cushy 10″ For Kings & Queens Week
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, WY Report: Fresh And Playful For History In The Cutting
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, WY: Opening Day Report And Forecast For Stoke
- Trip Report: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, WY, & Big Sky Resort, MT
View this post on Instagram